- Contact Information
Trade name: Titanium Webshop B.V.
Business address: Marie Curieweg 1G
Internet address: www.titanium-webshop.eu
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 77577825
VAT number: NL861052882B01
- Our Offer and the Agreement
- We collectively refer to everything we offer on our site as the Offer.
- The Offer always contains a clear description of the products offered. Products are delivered in accordance with DIN-ISO standard.
- Moreover, the Offer is only valid while stocks last. We have the option to apply specific conditions to a particular Offer, such as a limited period of validity. Such specific conditions only apply if they are expressly communicated prior to the order.
- The agreement is concluded the moment you have accepted the offer and the conditions set are met.
- After you have accepted the offer by ordering via the website, you will receive a confirmation from us by e-mail.
- Until payment has been received in full, the goods remain the property of Titanium Webshop.
- At Titanium Webshop you have 14 calendar days to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons and to indicate that you want to return the product. Your cooling-off period starts on the day that you or a third party designated by you (not the carrier) has received the product.
Return the products within 14 days of receipt and we will get started immediately.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lie with you.
Your obligations during the cooling-off period
- During the cooling-off period, you may only use an item to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, as you could do in a shop.
- If you return an item that has been damaged by your actions, an item is incomplete or a product contains other traces of use, which shows that you have used the item further than as described above, you are liable for the depreciation of the item caused by you. article. Titanium Webshop will deduct this reduction in value from the amount to be refunded to you.
Returns and the costs thereof
- You must pay the return shipping costs yourself if one of the points below applies to your order.
- If you report a defect outside the trial period;
- If you are not satisfied with a product;
- If you accidentally ordered the wrong product;
If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal, you will have to pay the costs of return at most. We recommend that you always send a return shipment with track & trace or registered mail. If your package is lost during the shipping process at a postal service, we are not liable.
Marie Curieweg 1G
6045 GH Roermond
Our obligations upon withdrawal
- We will refund all payments as soon as possible, in any case within 14 days after receipt of the return shipment or if you have demonstrated that you have returned the product to us.
- We use the same means of payment for reimbursement as you used, or by bank.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The following categories of products are excluded from the right of withdrawal and cannot be returned to us:
- Specially ordered products and customized products.
- The price and payment
- The prices of the offer are stated on the website of Titanium Webshop. These prices are always exclusive of VAT and exclusive of shipping costs, unless stated otherwise.
- Obvious or obvious errors in the quotation, such as obvious inaccuracies, can also be corrected by Titanium Webshop after the conclusion of the agreement.
- Each payment is processed immediately and in full at the time the order is placed by you. We accept the following payment methods:
- iDEAL – VISA – Sofort – Sepa – Mastercard – Maestro
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your online transactions. The secure system is responsible for the further processing of the payment and ensures the encrypted treatment of your bank details. The necessary security measures are provided via SSL.
- Delivery and performance
- Titanium Webshop will observe due care when receiving and executing orders for products. The place of delivery is the address you provided to us when ordering.
- Products are delivered from stock, if you wish to order more than our current stock, please contact us.
- Received goods must be checked by the addressee immediately upon receipt for possible damage and completeness and, where appropriate, must be reported in writing within 24 hours of receipt.
- Personal Data
- The information you provide is necessary for processing and completing the orders. Providing incorrect or false personal data is considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your personal data will only be processed in accordance with our privacy statement.
- Disputes and Governing Law
- Let's hope no disputes ever arise. Should this nevertheless happen, the parties will endeavor to resolve any disputes that have arisen as a result of the agreement concluded between the parties amicably. The parties will strive for a reasonable interpretation of the agreement and the General Terms and Conditions. If no solution can be found within a reasonable period of time, only Dutch law will apply and only the Dutch court will have jurisdiction to hear the dispute.
- The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.